Do you like a hot cup of dairy-free almond milk? What if we told you that you can infuse it with CBD oil for relaxation and better sleep?
The recipe we share includes ingredients that you will likely already have in your spice cabinet. All you need is good quality CBD oil to add. If you’re looking for a mind-calming beverage that will make you feel better and boost your health, this is the drink for you. The non-dairy alternative is a tried-and-true sleep remedy.
Bedtime CBD-Infused Almond Milk
Approximate preparation time: 10 minutes
- 0.50 ml of Vanilla Caramel Full Spectrum Tincture
- 1 tsp of honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
- A dash of black pepper
- 1/4 tsp of powdered nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp of cardamom
- 1/4 tsp of turmeric
- 1/4 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 cup of almond milk (unsweetened)
How to prepare the recipe:
- Turn on your stove to medium heat. In a saucepan, combine the following ingredients: black pepper, powdered nutmeg, cardamom, turmeric, cinnamon and a cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- Allow the contents in the saucepan to simmer, then add the coconut oil. Stir the contents for 5 minutes or until it simmers again.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and let the contents cool for about 5 minutes.
- Pour in honey and CBD oil. Stir gently.
- Once done, pour the contents in a mug and enjoy.
This almond milk recipe is a great match for CBD oil’s earthy flavor. These CBD almond milk recipes can be used to make cereals, smoothies, coffees, and more. Enjoy this delectable recipe and let us know what you think!