CBD has grown in popularity among medicinal cannabis users due to its non-intoxicating and anti-inflammatory properties. For many years, Greek salad has been advised as part of an anti-inflammatory diet, along with other Mediterranean meals, to patients suffering from chronic inflammation. What better way to start than with a CBD-infused Greek salad?
Aside from the health advantages of CBD and a fresh, veggie-filled Greek salad, this combo has a ton of taste.
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 English cucumber
- 1 pint of cherry or grape tomatoes
- ¼ small red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled or cut into small pieces
- ¼ cup of CBD-infused olive oil
- 3 TBSP red wine vinegar
- 1 TBSP of the feta brine (for extra flavor)
- 1 TBSP fresh dill or fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ tsp of dried oregano
- ¼ tsp of sea salt
- Juice from ½ lemon
- Combine CBD-infused olive oil, red wine vinegar, feta brine, dill/parsley, oregano, sea salt, and lemon juice in a mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- Chop all the veggies and place it in a large mixing dish.
- Combine the two! Drizzle the dressing over the top and toss the veggies to evenly coat them. If using fresh dill, a sprig or two works well as a garnish.
Enjoy eating your healthy CBD-infused Greek salad!